Family Law Attorneys in Saint Charles, IL
Trusted Kane County Divorce Lawyers
Other than perhaps the occasional speeding ticket, a divorce or other family-related concern may be your first experience with the law and the legal system. You may, in fact, have never even spoken to a lawyer before outside of a social or personal setting. At Olita Law Group, we fully understand how intimidating the legal world may seem, and we are committed to helping you successfully navigate the process.
With more than 40 years of combined family law experience, our attorneys recognize the importance of reaching a favorable resolution to your legal matter quickly, and without unnecessary aggravation. We combine a vast working knowledge of the law with a friendly, personable approach to ensure that you are an integral part of the proceedings. Your best interests will always remain our top priority, both at the negotiating table and, when necessary, in the courtroom, as we continue to advocate on your behalf.
Hardworking Attorneys Serving Northern Illinois
As a full-service family law firm, Olita Law Group is equipped to handle your most sensitive domestic relations cases. We appreciate the intensely personal nature of such matters and pledge to offer you the personal service and confidentiality our satisfied clients have come to expect. Our firm is ready to assist you with:
- Divorce: Ending a marriage is rarely easy, but we can help you develop an equitable divorce settlement by addressing property distribution and spousal support, that will continue to meet your needs for years to come;
- Allocation of Parental Responsibilities (or Child Custody): Your children deserve the love, attention, and support of both parents, and we will work with you to develop a parenting agreement that provides you with ample parenting time and the financial support your child deserves;
- Parentage (or Paternity): Whether you need assistance proving a father-child relationship or any other concerns related to parentage, we are here to guide you through the process;
- Guardianship: Our attorneys recognize that, sometimes, family members and loved ones need someone to manage their affairs when they are no longer able to do so. We can also assist with statutory custodial claims on behalf of long-term caregivers;
- Domestic Violence and Orders of Protection: You have the right to live your life free from the fear of domestic violence and abuse, and we will work to get you the relief you need. If you have been wrongly accused of such behavior, we can help you clear your good name; and
- Criminal Defense: In addition to matters of family law, our team is also equipped to provide you reliable representation when you are facing criminal charges. We can assist you with allegations of DUI, retail theft, drug crimes, traffic violations and more.
To learn more about how the Olita Law Group can serve you and your family, contact our Saint Charles office today. We offer a free, in-person consultation so that you can meet our team, discuss your case, and get the answers you need to whatever questions you may have. Call 630-402-0333 to schedule an appointment. Our firm is proud to serve communities throughout Kane, DuPage, Cook, Kendall, and Will Counties.