Kane County Divorce and Family Law Attorneys
Sooner or later, most families will be touched in some way by a divorce or child-related legal matter. At Olita Law Group, our attorneys have nearly 40 years of combined family law experience, handling cases of all different types. Our team is fully equipped to assist you with aspects of the divorce process including:
- Division of property and debts;
- Spousal support/maintenance;
- Allocation of parental responsibilities, sometimes called child custody;
- Parenting time/visitation;
- Child support;
- Order modification; and
- Post-decree enforcement.
We are also able to help you with other concerns beyond those normally associated with divorce. Our attorneys regularly assist individuals and families working through issues related to:
- Parentage or Paternity;
- Guardianship of a minor child or a disabled adult;
- Domestic violence and orders of protection; and
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements.
At Olita Law Group, we know that family law can be very complicated. We pledge to remain open and honest throughout the process, ensuring that your expectations are realistic and based on the reasonable application of the law.
Reliable Criminal Defense Counsel in Kane County
In addition to our strengths in areas of family law, we also assist clients facing criminal charges as well. Allegations of criminal activity can have a dramatic impact on your life and future opportunities, so it is important to work with an attorney you can trust. With careful attention to detail and a focus on protecting your best interests, the team at Olita Law Group can offer responsible representation in cases involving:
- Driving under the influence (DUI);
- Possession of illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia;
- Assault and battery;
- Burglary, shoplifting, or petty theft;
- Traffic violations; and
- Many other felonies and misdemeanors.
When you need an attorney for any type of family law or criminal legal issue, go with the team that is committed to serving you. Contact our office today for a free evaluation of your case. We invite you to come in and meet with us before making any decisions so that you can ask questions and get the answers you need. Call 630-402-0333 to schedule a consultation. Olita Law Group is proud to serve clients in and around Kane, DuPage, Cook, Kendall, and Will Counties.